Join our Summer Camp Ministry Team where we build relationships with kids while showing them how much Jesus loves them.
All Summer Camp Evangelism Positions are separated into three categories:
- Activity Instructors/Support Staff- these positions have a minimum age requirement of 18 years of age
- Counselors- these positions have a minimum age requirement of 18 years of age
- Leadership Positions- these positions have a minimum age requirement of 21 years of age
Please click here for the full list of job positions
Returning Staff Application directions:
- Click on the link below
- Log into your Ultra Camp account
- Click on your name then click “Make a Reservation”
- Register for the session “I would like to work at Summer Camp”
- Click the “Returning Staff” option
- Read and complete the application
- Complete TWO reference invitations
- You will receive an email confirming your application after you have completed this process
Apply Here for returning staff
New Staff Application directions:
- Please click on the link below.
- Create an account.
- Register for “Work at Summer Camp” session.
- Read and complete each page ending with signing the application.
- Complete three reference form invitations
- You will receive an email confirming your application after you have completed this process.
Apply Here for new staff
- If you are interested in volunteering at Camp Yavapines please call 480-991-6777 ext.114 for available volunteer positions.
For further assistance call Pastor Wendy Eberhardt 480.991.6777 ext 149 or email: email@example.com