Camp Yavapines offers a variety of accommodations and meeting spaces to meet most needs. If you would like to host your next event or retreat with us, please contact 928.445.2162 or email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with more information, rates, and availability.
Meeting spaces (variety of sizes) include:
- ARIZONA ROOM
- NEW MEXICO ROOM
- ALASKA ROOM
- UTAH ROOM
- MONTANA ROOM
- IDAHO/NEVADA ROOM
- CALIFORNIA ROOM
- OREGON ROOM
Guest rooms include:
- CARDINAL: Sleeps up to five guests with a queen, twin, and one bunk bed. This two-room bungalow also has a kitchenette and private bathroom.
- ORIOLE: Perfect for the small family of up to four with one queen bed and one bunk bed. This cozy two-room retreat has a kitchenette and private bathroom.
- FINCH: This ideal one-room get-away sleeps two guests with one queen bed, and private bathroom.
- SWAN: This one-room studio style sleeps up to three guests with a queen and a twin rollaway bed. Swan has a private bathroom with a single stand-up shower.
- OWL and WREN: Nestled up on one of our higher areas, each unit sleeps up to three guests with a queen and twin bed, kitchenette, and private bathroom.
- EAGLE and FALCON: Tucked in between a grove of trees, each unit has two rooms, kitchenette, and bathroom. Eagle accommodates up to four guests with a queen bed and a bunk bed. Falcon sleeps three with a queen and twin bed.
- ROADRUNNER A/B: Overlooking the Pavilion area, these one-room warmly decorated guest rooms sleep up to two guests with a queen bed, kitchenette, and private bathroom.
- THE DINING LODGE: has six rooms with private outdoor entrance, which sleep up to two guests each with an option of a queen bed or two twin beds. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower.